What I've Learned....
* Tomorrow is not "just another day." It's the passage of time that goes so quickly.
* You can't say "I love you" or hug someone too much.
* Kindness carries more weight with people.
* Manners do matter.
* Some four letter words are the best words...Love, Hope, Home.
* Smiles can last all day in someone else's mind.
* Tears heal...and so do hugs.
* Honesty might sting but lying always hurts.
* Hopes and dreams can get you through the day.
* Friends are part of the "good stuff" in life.
* Laughter and tears can go together...and feel so wonderful.
* Holding someone's hand can give you both amazing strength.
* Attitude affects everything.
* Painful words can't be taken back, but good ones should always be shared.
* This won't last forever....enjoy now.
* Love might not conquer all but it makes everything else a little easier to deal with.
Hope this helps get you through your week!