Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blocking

Check that out!  That is my poncho being blocked.  Once it's dry, I'll sew it up and done!!  So excited!  It feels like forever since I've had a completed project. I really need to get back to Christmas projects.  So many to do and so little time....It really is just around the corner!

I am so looking forward to this evening.  Car Guy is away on a business trip, so the girls are coming over for some quality knit/wine time.  I wonder how much knitting/crocheting we'll actually do...hmmmm.....

11 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ta da!!!! Yay for the blocking, don't you just love that feeling knowing it is officially completed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you my dear! Now to see a photo of you modeling it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks Beautiful! Ah, knitting clothing- one of my future aspirations (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing this after it's blocked! Have fun with the girls and enjoy your handwork with friends. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see it on. Glad you have organised a girls night in. I'm sure you will have a great night. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhh! I LOVE ponchos! And they're so in right now! Gorgeous. I can't believe it's already time to start worrying about Christmas. I'm not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It looks so wonderful! Ponchos. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh looking forward to seeing your poncho,:) thank you for stopping by xxx

    ReplyDelete