Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Breathing

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. Just taking a moment to breath after all the hustle and bustle. Already missing my sister terribly...such a wonderful brief visit. And having a moment of total "mama pride" because Number One Son made me so proud...can you say "cum laude." Hmm... Yes indeed, very proud. So I'm sitting on my back porch, eating a roast beef sandwich with fresh maters, listening to the birds and the approaching summer storm and just breathing. Back soon with pictures!

6 comments:

  1. You have every reason to be proud!! Congrats, oldest son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hate to say goodbye to my sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Got me some fresh maters yesterday and loved every second of them. Can't wait til Daryl's tomatoes are ripe! Enjoy your summertime goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to mom and dad, too!!! great job.

    ReplyDelete