Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

In honor of All Hollow's Eve, Elvis came back for a visit. 
He had a limited appearance of last Wednesday night only and then he quickly disappeared.  Wonder why?  For some reason he couldn't get his lip to curl because I he was too busy laughing.

And it wouldn't be Halloween without a witch.  Lisa is one of the sweetest witches you'll ever meet.  

This is Susan (in the orange) and Renee (in the blue).  You might remember Renee from this post.  She was one of my very influential teachers.  Both of these ladies are remarkable.  Guaranteed to make you smile on a bad day. Don't they look like they're up to something...they probably are.  That's half the fun!

She really is just one of the sweetest women.

Here's my Sainted Mother and Eleanor.  Eleanor is our local librarian.  She doesn't quite fit the stereotype, does she?  She has the most infectious laugh.

And this is me and one of my best friends, Sue (in the blue).  She's as beautiful on the inside as she is the outside.  She's one of my "go to girls."  Whenever I'm having a bad day or a good day, I can count on Sue to be there and share in my triumphs and cry with me when I need it.  She always has a ready glass of wine and a shoulder or a hug. How lucky am I?

Susan (the one in the orange) is The Soap Lady.  On the last Wednesday of the month we all get together at her store, of the same name. We bring wine and food and have Ladies' Night.  As Susan says, "It's not about selling anything, it's about the fellowship."  Sure we go and spend our money, that's part of the fun.  But we also go to lift each other up so we can get through this crazy world until the next "Last Wednesday."

Thanks Ladies!  You enrich my life and warm my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment