Friday, September 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, this week has flown by.  I've been busily working, crocheting and taking care of Car Guy and two very active teenage boys.  There never seems to be enough time in the day.  I've tried staying up later, but it just makes me grouchy and I just want to bury my head when I grouchy.

Then I walk around looking like this and that just scares people.  Anyway, I've decided to take a break, so I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off of work next week.  Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up on all my projects, take lots of pictures and basically liven things up.

I've so enjoyed reading every one's blogs and comments.  I am very new to this, so all the support I've been getting from my "new" friends is very encouraging.  I hope that you've enjoyed this as much as I have.  So until next time...Enjoy every moment you have, they are very precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment