Car Guy's family adventure was a road trip to Georgia to pick up some parts for the 914. This trip made me realize a few things:
1. I HATE traffic in big cities. We live in a medium size city. It's really nice. Not too big, not too small. We went to Atlanta and the traffic was insane and stressful.
2. I can only handle so much time in a crowded mall. There are way too many teenagers in the mall and they are loud and rude. I repeatedly told my boys that I had better NEVER see them act like that, or else.
3. A glass of wine and a meal that I didn't have to fix after traveling 500 miles is superb and people watching can be more entertaining than television.
4. Women past a certain age should not wear their hair in pigtails that look like they are sprouting out of their ears. They also shouldn't drink an excessive amount of beer in a short amount of time and start making out in a restaurant bar...just saying.
5. Young men should make sure that the belt they are wearing secures their pant ABOVE their rear end so that I don't have to see what kind of boxers they are wearing. I don't want to see that...especially at dinner.
6. Traveling makes my boys & Car Guy irritable, which makes #3 REALLY special.
7. Hotel beds sleep really well after a long day.
8. Road trips make coming home more special than # 3 and the bed more comfortable than any hotel bed could ever bed.
Oh it's good to be home.