Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick Note

Just a quick note to "Hi!"  I'm still alive and working in the infirmary that my home has become. There are three very pathetic, sick males in my house at the moment and one mom who's not allowed to get sick.  There is a lot of '"not feeling" going on right now.

The baby blanket is done, along with a really cute hat and some booties! I hope to post picture soon.....once I'm able to quit my nursing job. 

 
Hope everyone else is able to dodge the flu bullet.  Take care!!

3 comments:

  1. I hate the flu!! Sorry you all have it and I hope you manage not to get it.

    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's not nice.....but does it give you some time to craft??? Hope so xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your cute comment- does that mean that you don't have trifle in Australia?
    Well, I shall cancel the plane tickets!!!

    Hope your infirmary is ready to be closed-up now, and you stayed clear of the bug
    xx

    ReplyDelete