Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Still Knitting

I hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for Thanksgiving (if you're in the US).  I'm looking forward to spending it with my sister and brother-in-law, who are visiting for California.  I'm so glad they are here.

I don't know about the rest of your, but I'm am busily working of Christmas gifts.  Currently I'm working on the Gunn Au Lait hat. It a really simple pattern, but is taking forever because it's done in sock yarn.  I'm about to start my decreases, so I hope to finish sometime tomorrow.  Then I only have a few dozen more to finish.

We had our first wrestling match of the season last night.  Number One Son didn't wrestle because he needs to drop a couple of pounds and if he weighs in, it could affect when and what weight class he wrestles.  Number Two Son did wrestle and won by points.  The team won 58 to 18.  Looks like we have a really strong team.  We'll see this weekend when we go to the first tournament of the season.

I'll try to get back here sometime this week, but no promises as we have a very busy schedule with family, Thanksgiving and wrestling.  So I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are blessed with many wonderful things in your life....

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your boys are sure athletic! You're getting lots done on your projects. We're doing Thanksgiving too.. 10 of us. No granddaughters this year. :-|

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*:._.:*~*:._.:
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *T*H*A*N*K*S*G*I*V*I*N*G*!*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*:._.:*~*:._.:

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving- although we don't celebrate it here.

    I love your knitting, the socks are gorgeous as is the hat.

    I've just started a sweater with a lacy edge in mohair, I think I'm well and truly hooked on knitting now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there, so nice to meet you! I apologize for not stopping over sooner, Im pretty busy most days and get right on with my day. Its nice to see what your up to and I love your socks. Boy, I wish I could knit! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete