Monday, November 7, 2011

Sharing

I've tried to be a good mother. I really have.  I've tried to teach The Boys the importance of sharing.  I've tried to teach them that sharing is good, but sometimes it's also good not to share everything you know and that they would understand this better as they get older and learn the importance of discretion.  I had hoped, as teenagers, they were finally understanding this.....but noooooo.  Number Two Son decided that, while he won't share information about the his social life and the girl he thought was so cute, it's quite alright to make his dear mother miserable by sharing his head cold.  There is something severely wrong with his logic. While I'd LOVE to know if there are any possible dates in his future, I could really do without the pressure of a stopped up head. *Sighs deeply*  I hope everyone else has a better start to the week.  I'm off to make me some ginger tea and chicken noodle soup....You might want to buy stock in Kleenex because we are going through a lot of it around here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Boo!! That is no fun at all! Feel Better Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh... nooooo.. I'm so sorry you are afflicted. I avoid colds like.. the plague! It always goes into bronchitis for me. If not pneumonia. And they hang on for months. I'm glad my computer has a fire wall and I can't get your virus through here!

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh nooooo, that sucks, yes I do have to wonder myself why they share what we don't want!!. Hope you are feeling better today. There seems to be a LOT of sickness around at the moment. Sending loving, healing thoughts your way and cheers to the tea and soup, a little ginger in your soup would be nice too.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaja You are funny... I hope you get better soon.
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete