Tuesday, December 18, 2012
* Watching as little news as possible because it makes my heart ache
* Enjoying the presence of my family
* Trying to finish that last hand made gift
* Blocking....lots of blocking
* Fighting the annual Christmas cold that my mother just had to share
* Still trying to figure out what to get two wonderful boys for Christmas...some gifts bought but can't find "the" gift
* Trying to deal with holiday stress in a productive way...suggestions?
* Feeling thankful for how truly blessed I am
Here's hoping you and yours have a wonderful Holiday Season. I'll be poking my head in periodically, but I will be spending most of my time now, in these moments, holding onto what keeps me whole. I hope you have that with you as well. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers for a Joyous Season and you have everything you need and hold dear.