Friday, October 19, 2012

This moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Happy Friday!

 Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Tracey for the beautiful grits spoon and lovely pot holder (love them!) and to Kim for the Tree Blocks that I've won recently.  Seriously, I never win anything and it appears my luck is changing....except, I still haven't won the lottery.  Oh yeah!  I have to buy a ticket first...duh.



Inspired by Amanda Soule - Feel free to join in and share a link to your moment.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely prizes - really love the spoon. The photo composition is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun... winning a giveaway, and they look like real nice ones, too.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spoon and knitted cloth.. you did win the jackpot.. you have friends who love you and a great family. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! Glad your luck has changed. Have a gorgeous weekend. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! let's hope the winning streak continues!! what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spoon and pot holder. I put your blocks in the mail today to your lovely little niece, hope she likes them.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun that you won! My husband gives me a hard time because I never remember to buy lotto tickets. He says how are we going to win?

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like your luck is changing!!! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete